SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luckylittlebug

This REALLY bothers me - Ebay

luckylittlebug
12 years ago

There is currently a seller on Ebay selling a "Hoya parasitica" that is obviously an EA H. Carnosa Krimson Princess re-potted here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parasitica-HOYA-variegated-leaf-white-green-flower-3-pot-LIVE-plants-/190668736311?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0amp;hash=item2c64be0737 - so she is selling a common plant & saying it is a rare plant & then to add insult to injury (I decided to check Google) and it looks like she stole the first picture of H. parasitica that she could find on Google images from a private (for sales) website (obviously not the same people because she speaks perfect english and the folks on this site do not) so I have emailed them to tell them that their photo is being used in such a way. So infuriating! Sorry just had to vent! I know I never post here & you all don't know me, but I do wish I had more time to post because I love reading all of your many helpful posts...maybe some day! Oh, and she's a Top-rated seller! Are you kidding me?? My head is going to explode if I actually see that get sold! I'm adding it to my watch list! Oh, and then, and then if I see her receive postive feedback after...Oh, calm down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bad Ebay Seller!

Comments (10)

Sponsored