SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Just a few and other stuff!!

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

Things are really winding down. Of course, I found just a bit more room!!! I really want to fill it with Hanson's. since I have a long list from his place.!!! I figure I can get perhaps ten in it. Went to the close out sale for the amish run daylily farm , and actually got three Hansons there. I brought home Waves Become Wings, which was in full bloom, Spartacus Adorned(they gave me 8 fans) and Borg Technology. Also picked up Sugar Cookie, Siloam Leo Sharp and Little White Lie, already had LWL, but wanted more!!! Got 25% off, which was great, and they gave me generous clumps. Here is Waves Become Wings, with a bloom today in my front island bed.

Wheel of Time, from Maryotts opened today, this is it's FFO, the color is spot on, and I love it.

Here is Eyes on the Prize, that bloomed last week and is putting up another scape. It was from Maryott.

Beautiful Edgings, today's bloom, it has been going nonstop for me and still has a few buds left.

Kansas Kitten, just finished up today, it kept sending up rebloom scapes, this was my longest lasting daylily this summer.

Here is my prolif I took two years ago from a coffee shop, it just finished.

Here is a pic I took at that coffee shop!! No prolifs this time. I did look!!!

Here is Drop Cloth, it sent up a rebloom scape for me.

certainly looks like a drop cloth.

So here is my latest digging.!!!

So, this is really off topic, but these three guys, that most likely told their wives that they were going fishing, spent the better part of the morning, standing on their boats and discussing everything from politics, movies, their health issue (didn't want to hear that stuff!!), to favorite foods, I was in the yard gardening, and I don't think people realize how sounds carry over water, and I could hear everything as if they were in the yard with me. It gave me quite a chuckle as I was gardening.

Bowie is doing great, he found a cool spot, on my leaf composting pile, that is in the shade in the heat of the afternoon. It is nice and comfy for him.

I was having troubles logging on to garden web for several days. I was still able to enjoy everyone's pics, though.

cindy

Comments (11)