SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njmomma_gw

reply from my negative review from the DL farm

njmomma
14 years ago

They got the negative review I posted on GardenWatchdog and sent me an email through the site.

The person claims to be the son and manager of the daylily garden and was not there the day I visited nor when I called.

He wants to refund me for the one fan $10 and if I could remove the negative review that would be great.

No can do.

I replied that my experience was so horrible and that his father should have referred me to him, the manager, instead of make a bad situation much worse for me. I will not sell my soul for money.

(I don't even know why they are on that site since the site says it's for mail order companies and this DL farm doesn't do mail orders.)

I told him that I'm sure his regular customers that leave happy would be happy to add a positive review for him, but I cannot do that.

I also gave him a suggestion to invest in real markers so visitors know what they are looking at and how much it costs then they wouldn't have to bother his dad by asking any annoying questions like, "what is this one and how much is it?" *rolling my eyes* (and I only did that 5 times!)

Anyway, I was just forgetting about the whole thing when I got his email. Ugh.

I told him I'm sorry but it is what it is.

I kind of feel bad that his dad is messing up his reputation, but that's not my problem. I wanted to write so many more things about decency and respect and general business practices, but it's not my job to preach. He can run his business how he pleases. I certainly didn't please me!

Natanya

Comments (10)