Houzz Logo Print
hosta_haven

Hosta Alphabet - the D's

Hosta_Haven
16 years ago

Everyone, please join in!

Dance with Me - I love the olive green with the gold in this hosta

{{gwi:903510}}

Dancing in the Rain - I love the colors of this hosta but the white centers can melt out easily. See how the leaves first scorch & then rip in the center? This hosta is difficult because having so much white versus green, it needs more sunlight...but more sunlight can melt it out. You have to find just the right spot for it.

{{gwi:903511}}

Dark Star - this one is a fairly fast grower for me - I have divided it 4 times in as many years for myself and friends.

{{gwi:903512}}

Dee's Golden Jewel - got two of these FREE last summer when an eye of Jewel of the Nile reverted to DGJ on both my JOTN hostas. Hope I don't have to do this every year; I want my JOTN to get BIG!

{{gwi:903513}}

Diamond Tiara

{{gwi:903514}}

Dick Ward

{{gwi:903515}}

Dragon Tails - I'm not sure what happened in this shot...maybe elves took it? My only picture - it was new last year

{{gwi:903516}}

Dream Queen - 1st one is a new one next to my garage and second is a 2nd year hosta in a back bed. The second one had to be relocated to a new bed in August so I am anxious to see how it did. Most plants I moved reacted EXTREMELY positively to the move...like they didn't like the soil back there under the white oaks... My Thunderbolts didn't do well so I got these to replace them in looks and style anyway.

{{gwi:903517}}

{{gwi:903519}}

Dream Weaver I have to admit that I don't see alot of differences between Dream Weaver & Dream Queen yet. Please advise if you have experience with these two.

{{gwi:903521}}

Happy February all!

Char

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths