SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hosta_haven

Hosta Alphabet - R

Hosta_Haven
16 years ago

Rainbow's End - I've admired pictures of this hosta on the forum and last year got two! It is also classified as a small - a pretty little hosta for those of us who are running out of space!

{{gwi:904988}}

Rainforest Sunrise - Another small that came with lots of recommendations on this forum, I planted it in my mini bed last May. Time will tell if it gets too big there to move out of the minis.

{{gwi:904989}}

Red October - a medium sized hosta I just got in 2007. I thought you'd enjoy a shot of the red speckles on the petioles.

{{gwi:904990}}

Regal Splendor - bought in 2006, this hosta can get very large. I love the fountainlike shape.

{{gwi:904991}}

Remember Me - purchased in 2006. Here it is on June 5. By June 19, however, starting to show melt-out and rips.

{{gwi:904992}}

Risky Business - bought two of these in 2007 and then got another as a bonus plant! All three did very well all summer

{{gwi:904993}}

Robert Frost - I got this "large" hosta in 2006 but have been disappointed by the color....where's the "blue frost"??

{{gwi:904994}}

Royal Tiara - I bought this small hosta for my granddaughter's "Princess/Fantasy" hosta bed last July. I think it is most unique.

{{gwi:890801}}

C'mon all, post your R's please! I've really been enjoying all of your wonderful pictures. Thanks to all who have contributed and even just viewed.

Char

Comments (9)