SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uniqueenigma4898

looking for experienced gardener in Florida...

uniqueenigma4898
15 years ago

I currently live in Georgia. A relocation to Florida is imminent (about 2 weeks). I plan to start my first fall garden in Florida. I'll be living in southwest Florida, in Lee County. The gardening zone where I'll be is zone 9 (I'll check when I get there to confirm this). I'll be living in Lehigh Florida.

I'm looking for somebody who lives in Florida in the Lee County area around this area (preferably cape coral or Fort Myers) that is experienced in gardening. I plan to do raised beds and I really need help with the logistics of them and the construction of them. I'm wondering if it's feasible for somebody to meet me so we can discuss the planning of them and help me with the building of them. Also, don't worry about covering the cost of materials, as I just need help with the construction and planning of the raised beds. I also realize that they're going to be my gardens so....I WILL PAY FOR THE COST OF MATERIALS.

I realize that people who garden are busy and have lives of their own; I would schedule it so it's most convenient for your schedule. I realize gas prices are high, so I would be willing to contribute toward gas money too. I could just really use help with this. If you're willing to help me with this, and where you live fits the above description please contact me via e-mail to discuss this matter further.

As a reference this is what I plan to plant for my fall garden:

Cabbage

Lettuce (romaine)

carrots

onion (not sure about the variety, either yellow or red..whichever are best suited to grow in Florida)

spinach

broccoli

sugar snap peas

scallions

I thank anybody for taking time out of their schedule to read this.

You can contact me at one of these addresses:

Jesusbeloved29@yahoo.com (I use this address most frequently)

zealousone777@yahoo.com

Comments (15)