SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hey_j

Ken--if I get 'Bird-Poo Flu', I'm coming for ya..!

Janice
16 years ago

Okay, ken--at your suggestion, "I've put my hands in horse poo"! GAK! It didn't smell at all???

When our neighbor, right next door, spread her acquired "poo gold" out about 10 days ago, I thought

we'd have to go away for the rest of the summer!It finally died down after a couple of days! We were

right in the middle of building our deck! Real--Gak!!!

However, she brought me two trash bags full, from her source, just for ME!! She is the sweetest thing--just

love having them next door! I'll take the poop smell any day to have neighbors like them!!

Anyway--I digress-- I have left it sit for about a week, in the bags and today when I went to dump some cantelope

remains in my pile, I thought, "Why not! Ken's *the man* who has to know the *scoop on poop*!" LOL

So, I incorporated some of the *Horse-Poo Dew* (I can't finalize a name for it yet, obviously) that has a heavy mix

of sawdust and some identifiable poo bundles into the progressive compost I've started this Spring!

Now, when can I use this stuff in MY garden? I am afraid to use it too soon!

I have just washed the skin off my hands, and scrubbed the quick out of my nails! I normally would have worn gloves,

but this was an impulsive move, and I had to *act* while I had the nerve!

So, ken--I'm looking for you if I start having an impulse to "whinnie or neeeeehhhh", kick at a wall

or flick my tail!:o){{gwi:890851}}

Comments (21)