SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

an early wish for each of you happy new year!

lovelyiris
15 years ago

With the days of 2008 ticking by, I want to take the time and wish each of you all a Blessed and Happy New Year.

Another year was flown by and so many things are going on in each of our lifes. I know I've been very busy and have not had the opportunity to stop in and vist like before. Please know that the people on the brugmansia forum are always on my mind even if I'm not posting. I still drop in once in awhile just to see what's happening in everyones life. I just keep close to my heart what a wonderful group of loving and caring individuals this forum is made up of.

Anyway, those of you that are on the prayer list I am praying for your health, peace, love, and happiness to be renewed and restored shortly. I'm wishing all of you a year filled with lots of new flowers, plants, and of course lots of blooms.

So let's Ring in the NEW YEAR with kindness and open hearts and tell others here of our love for them and what we want for them for the coming new year.

1.st I pray that Karyn is able to salvage a great many of her plants from the greenhouse with the heater that went ka-put. (let me know if I have anything you need are want this summer).

2. To Bonnie, I wish you, and your family health and wealth for starters.

3. To Caren, I wish you Health and healing and lots of other things.

4. To Kristy, I wish you luck with health, your greenhouse, and too many things to list. LOL

5. To Mike, I wish your neighbor would clean up some of his place, so you could enjoy your new house and the great outdoors a little more with less of his clutter, LOL

6. To Brenda, I wish you health from your problems earlier in the year and I wish you lots of new brugmansia's and Hostas. (The last part is a selfish wish. LOL Cause I know how sweet she is when it comes to sharing her plants.)

7.To Daniella, right this minute I wish you health in getting over the flu bug are whatever it is. But I really wish you lots of baby fish and other things in your beautiful pond. (Gosh, I hope that was your pond I was looking at!)I pray that your also able to get your computer up and running soon.

8. I wish I could find the paper that I had everything written down on...LOL Maybe I should wish for some memory for myself and someone to clean my desk off so I can find things.

9. Kylie, I wish and pray for you to be able to keep the cows out of your plants this year. All I can say if it came down to my plants and the cows getting out and munching on them, my freezer would be full of BEEF, and that's no BULL. LOL maybe my kids and grandchildrens freezers too, if we had to get rid of too many cows.

10. Theresa, I'll just pray that you have a good health and lots of new plants and your pond full of baby fish too.

11. Edna, I can't think of a thing for you other than health. LOL

12. Eloise, I wish you didn't have someone like me pestering you all the time to post something. LOL Seriously I pray for your health, happiness, and for your kindness to me and all the others here on the brug forum. Keep up the good work and charity. I'll pray that the bird stops bitting you too.

I know that there are plenty of other brug friends that I'm leaving out, and for that I ask you to forgive me, Remember you too will be old and forgetful one day.

This is not at all what I intended it to be, but since I typed it and I haven't had the opportunity to email ya'll this will have to do.

Wishing each of you the best for the New Year!

Happy Gardening,

Marian

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022