SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas &Blessed New Year

catlady15
15 years ago

Thought I drop in and Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I know we have new ones here and do not know me,but I used to post hear.With little time on my hand and a very messed computer[so slow] I just gave up trying to post.I do read often.

Just a update on those have written and asked about Savannah that was in that terrible accident.They gave her no hope as some will remember and she stayed in the hosptial on life support,but she pulled thur with many prayers and well wishes from you all.She did have another surgery this week to remove her gallbladder.She wrote and said she was feeling better with little pain now.

Savannah's sister and my daughter Ashley are best friends.

In fact when my SIL had her cancer surgery about 4 months ago Chelsea came to the hospital to be with us all and we thought that was so sweet knowing what her family has gone thur,but that is just like Chelsea and her family even what they have gone thur they always love to help others.

A update on Greg my hubby he is still works very hard.We are still selling wood and he has his lawn care business .We sell wood in the winter times when his yard business is slow.He also works at a local lime plant.

Sadly to say he got burnt on his neck last nite.I can not believe how the lime can get on his skin and make big blisters.They use vingar to wash it off.

But Greg is so tough and the nurse dr him up.

Ashley[now 20] my one and only child still working at Petsmart.She works tomorrow on Christmas day going in to clean cages and feed the animals.She is also learning to be a groomer.As some knows Ashley's heart is always been working with animals.She had a job at walmart and hated it.I knew she rather be working with animals,so thankful she got a job at petsmart and going on 2years now she has been there,.I know I am bragging on her but she gets up and goes in at 5am.As a mom I have to say I am proud of her.

Below I will try post a pic of Ashley and her boyfriend,.Rob.He is going to school to be a nurse.He was thinking about going to the police academy to be in the law enforcement.Not sure what he has decided to do.

Anyway,I will close and again Merry Christmas &Happy New Year.love Greg,Judy,Ashley

sorry so big I tried to resize this.PLease forgive me.

Comments (20)