SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

Tampa Swap Follow up

crueltyfre
14 years ago

Hey everyone, been MIA for awhile, life got real hectic.

Just thought I'd drop a note and give a follow up on the Tampa swap plants I got.

The datura is blooming! It's on it's second or third flower now. Gorgeous! And the dangly broms are sending up flowers.

The firespikes and copper are growing like weeds, too.

The bamboo started to grow and was doing so well I stopped monitoring it. Then, the next time I looked it was gone. Not sure what happened there.

The Purslane/portulaca is gorgeous and blooming and tripled in size. The epi's and orchids are growing, too. Even the banana is growing, shock of shock, since I have so little sun. I know I have more but brain cramp, can't think right now. Very little died, so if I didn't mention it, it's still here.

I talked to the guy (Shirish) who took the big banana from Michael and a bunch of other stuff and he said all his is growing as well.

Got some great news...I'm paving the driveway and the sidewalk through the gate so now the whole front will be done in brick pavers. I loved the front walk so much I wanted the rest done and Dad was willing to help financially as he was afraid to walk on most of it it was so uneven. Can't wait to show it off.

Soooo...are we doing it again in Fall? I noticed someone already posting a fall swap so I guess it's time? I'd be willing to host again if anyone's interested. Dad is doing much better and can now be left alone for short periods of time so I can travel if someone else wants to host.

Lori

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting