SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Lots and lots of blooming going on!

Cindy zone 6a
12 years ago

I have been looking at the post but too tired to post myself!! I am probably a week or so until peak, and things are looking really good. I have been busy taking out iris ( had to have more room for the daylilies ) now, of course I ordered more iris too!!! Here is a section I took out, you can see Whiskey behind the bucket supervising the work.

Some new ones, after a day's trip to Norwalk Ohio to visit Sara at Daylilies by the Pond and then Sally at Willowcreek, I was way too excited to find out Sara had Citrix, you know I was on a mission to get that one

( thanks Kay for posting all those great pics of it) here it is just planted (sorry about the leg in the photo)

I love this daylily!

I also got Plum Cupcake, Spotted Fever, Palace Garden Beauty, Jellyfish Jealousy, and my big impulse buy was Hold Your Horses!! You can see why I just had to have it.

Here it is in the garden, I put it in a space that was actually reserved for a Hanson ( sorry Curt ) But what are you gonna do!!

More blooming in the gardens, Prickled Petals ( I waited three years for this to bloom )

Sparticus Adorned

Cat Scratch Fever, Dan Hansen, sent this one as a bonus!!!He said it bloomed too short for him, but it is so pretty in the front of the bed.

Beautiful Edgings, has had the wow factor this year with just huge blooms.

Oceans Eleven, a nice smaller bloom

Here is a garden shot of many eyed daylilies. ( my favorite)

Primal Scream, finally got it! It is doing well in the HOT bed.

Dust Be Diamonds, one I brought back with me from last summer's Florida trip.

A garden view

Web of Intrigue has been a blooming machine!

Speedo, surprised me with twin FFOs,

I have so many more, better end this post, I could go on and on. LOL

cindy

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022