SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Look What I Found This Morning--Part 2

avedon_gw
11 years ago

I'm back, with more photos and a few garden shots. Of course, most of these are rebloomers, but it's just so nice having the flowers at all. We've been so lucky to have rain in July and I know that's the reason. Now if we can only get lucky in August!!!

Must post Beautiful Edgings, doing so well. I counted the buds on this one scape today, and the number is now 33. It must be building buds. I think the original number was 17.

Here is B. Edgings with all those buds. You can also see the scars where flowers have bloomed.

Final Touch taken about 8:00 this morning. It is not fully opened yet, and the flower isn't large, but I love the color.

Final Touch plant with 3 scapes. It has never done this before.

Buttered Popcorn with scapes, I think 7. This one has been a real "energizer bunny", and should bloom quite a while longer.

Princeton Silky Last bloom on this one, hate to see it go. It started blooming May 14, took a break and then started again.

Royal Occasion The color is much richer in the shade. I missed the four blooms on this one yesterday.

NOID "Single Somebody" looking good.

{{gwi:883489}}

Gulf Fritilliary on blue plumbago--this is the state butterfly of Texas

{{gwi:883491}}

I don't know the name of this butterfly, we get quite a few of them here. This one liked the periwinkles.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH