SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rarejem

Last night's garden walk...

rarejem
15 years ago

I am lucky enough to live next door to my mother, who is another daylily addict. We take the time when I get home from work every night to walk both of our gardens to see what is new. It is wonderful to have someone to OOH and AAH over your flowers with you on a daily basis! (Not to mention having someone make the list when you are taking pictures!)

We had a wonderful walk last night, and I figured I would jump on the cluster bandwagon for a change and share some of the sights:

My Garden... Tanamara in front of Black Plush... not it's best show yet, but very pretty!

Mom's Garden... One we call " Burgandy Sister " although I haven't been able to find that name listed anywhere. If you like red, it is a must have!

My Garden... Persian Market in the foreground

Mom's Garden... Mountain Violet and Darshan below rose " Gypsy Dancer " in foreground, Burgandy Sister in the background.

My Garden... Tuscawilla Tigress and Tanamara in front of a fading Carey Quinn and Cameroons. This corner of this garden is usually a showstopper, but this year the blooms are spread out. Usually these are in full bloom together, joined by By Myself and Outrageous in the upper right corner. Still nice though.

My Garden... Barbarian Princess behind Prickled Petals... first two days of bloom for both.

And lastly, My Garden... Space Coast Blast Off just because I am in love with it!

Thanks for walking with us!

Julie

Comments (18)