SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thechasman

Photos of Daylilies on July 5th

thechasman
14 years ago

Hi all. It's been forever since I've posted on the forum. I'm working on a neat project and hope all of you will participate.

I'm trying to get two pictures from everyone all over the world who have daylilies blooming on the 5th of July. They can be closeups, clump shots, or general garden shots. I am attempting to show daylilies within a 24 hour period from across the country/world. The submissions will be set to music and be available to clubs and organizations as well as on youtube. So make sure your lens is clean and you have fresh batteries in the camera. Credit will be given to the photographer, and by making the submission gives permission to Charles Dorsey to use your images in ONE video. They can be taken in yours or another's garden on July 5th.

Please use the following in making your submissions:

1. Limit your submission to TWO pictures.

2. The submission should be as attachments in an email to this email address daylilyroundrobin@yahoo.com

3. Submissions should be high resolution JPG images (size up to 2 megs)

3. Rename each submission as follows:

State City Your Name Cultivar

An example of renaming the image would be something like... I live in Albany Ohio so I would change the name from HP1293.jpg to OHAlbanyCharlesDorseyTwoPartHarmony.jpg

If it is renamed in this order (State City Your Name Cultivar), it will be much easier for me to sort them.

Depending on the volume of submissions, I may not be able to respond to emails individually. If I can't I will do it through the forum.

Thanks,

Charlie Dorsey

Comments (16)