SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deangreen

more late July blooms, and daylilies too! :)---------------------

deangreen
10 years ago

the two photos above are Plant It Back (Nall) which I just got this spring and really should not let bloom but I couldn't resist just a couple, the rest I'm breaking off. ÃÂ I look forward to a stronger plant next summer and see this thing double, especially if it poly's and doubles! woo hoo. pretty pretty... and the next one is Marama (Mahieu/Burris) which I've posted before. :)

below is an update on a pod on the Korean Angelica, Gigas angelica that is about to put a bloom forth, probably while I'm out of town this weekend. when I get back I'll find a nice bloom open hopefully.

the photo above is another pineapple lily, this one is greener with white little blooms with a bit of purple in the middle. very nice and finally bloomed. and below, is my planter with the purslane, vinca, and purple pepper. The dark vince I got some in Dallas last year, and this year I found it at Lowe's here in OKC. so keep a look out. it's a fun accent! the last photo is a tropical hibiscus. I have big plans for tropical hibiscus next summer. by plans, I mean I've ordered some cool looking varieties on the internet and it will be an experiment to see if I can keep them living over the winter and then moved outside and successfully bloom next summer... anyway, click on any pic for larger view.

Comments (2)