SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Thursday blooms, seedlings and garden pics

Julia WV (6b)
9 years ago

Making it short today as we have thunderstorms rolling through and giving us a lot of rain but rain is a good thing and it is definitely cooling us down.

ROCKS CRY OUT - second season but I love this bloom.Tall but I don't see a lot of buds but I'll take what I can get on this one.

INTELLIGENT DESIGN - I think this is from a leftover scape since it is much lower than all the others that came up.

NO MORE TEARS - not many scapes and buds this year but I do notice it is doing a bitone thing. Heat?

PAPER BUTTERFLY - I plan to take this one out this year. Not a bad daylily, I just think it can be finicky.

LIGHT OPERA - I love this tiny flower and it increases nice. I have two clumps of it so one will go. Making room is always a hard choice. The color is a pinkish tone.

ANGELS IN WAITING - small flower but always has nice blooms and increases too fast. I have to divide this one this year.

AZTEC HEADDRESS - always a favorite and I've got another clump so one will go this year too.

MOTH TO A FLAME - different coloration from my typical choices but it works. Tall scapes and perfect openings. Gotta have some variety....right?

SOMETHING MARVELOUS - I hate to part with this one but I need to clear out a section of the bed so it goes this year.

Moving on to the seedlings blooming:
HPB X RFK - both are from the same cross.

PPS X KI - both from the same cross if I read the name plates correctly

G&G X CM

Now on to garden pics. When I find my other lens I'll do more full bed pics. The telephoto I have on it now makes everything seem closer than it really is.

Time to get off the computer.

Julia

Comments (11)