SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Back Home, Have A Few DL's To Show

avedon_gw
11 years ago

I have been back for a few days now, trying hard to get back into the "groove" of being home and having a computer again. I have been trying to view as many posts as I can, it's hard because this is the peak time and there are so many. Anyway, I will add to the list with a few that I have. Avedon

WB Good Old Days

This picture was taken by DH while I was gone. It's bloomed out, so I have never seen it "in the flesh", but I really like the pic.

Orchid Corsage

Another DH pic--good color on this one, so must have been taken early or else with cloud cover.

WB Mom's Cinnamon Rolls

DH Photo-never seen for myself, looks good to me

Twirling Parasol

My picture taken a couple of days ago. This is a brand new plant, and I love the flower.

Susan Weber

My pic, and this one has been a very good bloomer, also a new plant for us.

Royal Heritage

Beautiful color, but not a good bloomer, may be removed next year.

Princeton Silky

Totally reliable bloomer even under these adverse weather conditions.

Northfield

This happens often with this daylily--this is more than a double, don't know what to call it since I can't figure out just how many petals and sepals it has.

Julianna Lynn

This is rebloom, and this plant has two scapes right now, so more blooms to come, love it!

WB Living High On A Hog

New plant for us, the flowers are large.

So Lovely Twins

The So Lovelys are doing very well in the heat and drought. These two were looking so cool and pretty when I took the pic in the morning.

Thats all for now, folks, hope you see something you like. Thanks for looking. Avedon

Comments (9)