SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

Sib from yesterday and a few more FFOs

silverkelt
12 years ago

Sib from yesterday.. doesnt have the bling bling effect, but I still like it, this is a dream cross apparently, Vigorious clump forming seedlings, with nice counts, BIG blooms 8-9 inches acroos, perfect colors, healthy ...

Its everything a hybridizer would want..

Jerry Hyatt X Dangling Participle

this is a backcrossed seedling ive been working on and its the best of the lot so far..

For comparison here is a parent i posted last year..that bloomed at the same time this morning.

Whats up with this plain red you say? Well its my first Tet mini.. ! Im proud of it anyways.. even if its plain lol

Just a plain one.. opens up well though..

Something out of Irish Halo that I plunked into dirt as early as I could last year, fed it well and it bloomed this year YA.. well its a ok looking one, runt of a plant to bloom to but what you expect the first year.. We will see if a greenish caste continues on it or not.

Its crossed with some other yellow I cant remember now.. lol. Which apparently gave it a elongated shape vs the rounder form of Irish .. thiers genetics for ya.

Tons opening.. but like I said, lots of storm damage, not many pretty too look at . Hopefully they get through them and them and Ill have more to post each day.

Silverkelt

Comments (3)