SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mystic_dragon72

Confession Time!!!

mystic_dragon72
15 years ago

Ok, after spending the last three or four days on this forum in particular not only have I noticed that this seems to be one of the most active forums on this site but I have to confess something.... I am addicted!!!!!

I have looked at various mail-order websites that I have found through my reading this forum as well as doing searches on some named varieties I really like from here and there are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many that I want!!! :,-(

Now that y'all got me hooked on DL tell me how to choose from all the ones that I like????

I can make a dedicated DL bed as large as I want as I'm still in the planning stages of my gardens... so that's not an issue... and I know that DL take little care once established compared to other perennials... which I have to have at least one garden of LOLOLOL. I just don't want a jumble of different plants.. although that might look ok too.

I am getting more curious about attempting my own crossings as well and my DH told me that he's going to put up a small greenhouse for me for just such a purpose!! :-)))) He didn't ask... he TOLD me this. I guess he's used to it as his mother, when she was alive and he was young, was an avid gardener and she actually got herself into many, MANY publications for her gardening and hybridizing.

I just had to blame someone for my new addiction.... and y'all are perfect for that!! ;-) LOLOL

ttfn

Mystic. (who y'all will be seeing a lot of around here hopefully)

Comments (13)