SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
auroradream21

Please Tell me everything I need to know about my fuchsia

auroradream21
16 years ago

I have a, I think it's called a Pat's Dream Fuchsia. It's in a hanging basket on my front porch. Mostly shade as there's a big tree right next door. The basket is one of those ones that have the iron pattern and the coconut shell bowl like thing in it. I water my fuchsia anytime the dirt doesn't feel damp anymore. That's about the most I do with it. As I'm an inexperianced gardner and this is my most complex plant (I have a fern and a vine as well but neither of them are picky and both do very well) any advice would be greatly appreciated. It always has a lot of blooms on it and they tend to last a while but if there is more I can do to it to make it more beautiful I'd like to do it. It's not the fullest on plants (guess that's what I can expect for getting it at wal mart). What can I do to make it fuller and have more volume to it. Also, is it possible to bring it in for the winter and keep it alive and also have new blooms next year or is it better to just start fresh in the spring. Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks you!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County