SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wanna_run_faster

Big Box Stores

wanna_run_faster
16 years ago

Sometimes I find myself stuck somewhere for half an hour so I find a big box store and look around at the plants. I've noticed that some Home Depots are great...like the Coral Springs one at Atlantic & University or or the one in Lake Worth or the Pembroke Pines one near Flamingo & Sheridan (well, the old one, I haven't been to the new one yet lol). They just have different stuff, and stuff that looks like it's actually taken care of by someone who has at least half a clue. Like the Coral Springs one had a little display butterfly garden, a little water garden display and some broms (achemas and noreigas) grouped & displayed together

I can go to my local HD and Lowes and it's pretty much the same stuff as most of the other stores. Sometimes I can find something unusual in the Exotic Angel section but the labels are hit or miss. The local target is much more hit or miss, if you get there when a fresh shipment comes in you might find one or two treasures mixed in with all the usuals. My Walmart pretty much never seems to have anything with a label or if it does have a label, it's usually completely wrong.

So how about a report on your local big box stores?

Comments (14)