SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olympia_gardener

All my baby plants are dying

olympia_gardener
11 years ago

Hello all my friends. Happy New Year. I miss you guys/gals and I am kind of back... haven't catching up all the forum yet...

After spent much time busy working and traveling... crisis not end completely but is under control... I finally, couldn't stand the stress, and the -20c cold weather. I flight down to Sarasota to a friend of mine yacht for a overdue vocation. Went out to the open ocean, did some fishing, watching boats racing... Boy, that is so nice... love the blue water, the ocean breeze, ,quietness of surroundings, and sense of freedom. Just fly back yesterday,and I brought the Fl weather back with me... It is in 60s here in Chicago!!! unbelievable. My trees are going to have hormonal disorder!

Anyway, vocation is nice, my plants are dead or dying at home....:(
My sweet Olive only have 5 leaves left, TG, these are 5 green leaves, very precious! My Citrus are half dead, tree Jasmines are in between condition, orchids seem OK, But most of the my babies show sign of unhappiness... OM, what did I do? I am guilty of left them home. I hope the weather warm up and I can move them of soon... They love the gentle breeze and open sky...

Comments (7)