SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crackingtheconcrete

My Heuchera River Begins, Blue Bunny Hydrangea, and Joyful Coleus

I was given some beautiful Heuchera divisions, so am on round 2 of trying to make a heauchera river (mostly amber/peachy colored) weave through my teeny garden. They're a little non-perky right now, but I think you can see them starting in one corner, and going across.

I jumped across the stepping stones and planted two there. We'll see how they do!

{{gwi:271662}}

Right now, my "banks" are just a hodge podge of plants I desperately wanted to keep (Banana Creme Shasta Daisy, Baptisia, Daylily Seedlings, a new Snowflake Primula) so I'm sure I will need to arrange these better later.

Here is my Blue Bunny Hydrangea, which I thought I was sacrificing blooms to make it bushy and really trimmed it back, then Voila!! LOTS of round little bobblies!

I know most people cut thier coleus flowers off, but I thought these looked so joyful!

And these..

And lastly, a gorgeous Morning glory picoteed some darling person gave me in an exchange! ( I love love love picotee and variegated things..and green things)

(Also, I have pics of my perennial hanging basket, I tried to win a contest with.. and failed. LOL)

Comments (8)

Sponsored