SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

Bed SPB -- south pasture B

first the overview.. talk about planning ahead .. lol .. note the dog who knows not to walk in the garden .... or hatching some evil plan .....

{{gwi:863190}}

Pseudotsuga menziesii 'Seattle Mountain' .. real neat two tone color in spring

{{gwi:802790}}

Pinus strobus 'Rosie Sparkle' .. my name.. first published here .... for a branch sport found a block away ... variegated strobus ...

{{gwi:863193}}

Abies balsamae 'Weeping Larry' .. why.. oh why. is larry weeping ...

{{gwi:863196}}

Abies fraseri 'Wingle's Blue Bonnet' and a close up

{{gwi:863198}}

{{gwi:863200}}

Abies koreana .. neighbor to the right puts lights on for the holiday .. have had to trim the 3 leaders .. every year for 5 years running.. is this normal??? .. too bad i didnt think of getting a pic of the white undersides ....

{{gwi:655219}}

Larix kaempferi 'Blue Rabbit' .. the rabbit found it right after planting.. how name appropriate.... eh .... not much to look at in its winter configuration ...

{{gwi:863203}}

Picea abies 'Acrocona' .. i missed the cone in spring.. not bad for the first year ...

{{gwi:863206}}

Picea abies 'Farnsburg'

{{gwi:863208}}

Picea abies 'Obergaertner Bruns' .. i have no clue what this will be ... i am hoping with the bruns name.. a weeper ... but that might be a dream.. and clue????

{{gwi:863209}}

Pinus flexilis 'Extra Blue'

{{gwi:863211}}

Pinus nigra 'Gaelle Bregeon' aka 'Bambino' .. i would ask how to pronunce the first cultivar name.. but blood might be shed .... and why does it have two names... i thought we went with the original name.. foreign or not???

{{gwi:863213}}

Pinus parviflora 'Arnold's Arboreteum Dwarf' .. another i wish would finally get vigorous or just die.. its 5 to 7 years old.. ugly duckling if you ask me .... though the weed has vigor ... lol ...

{{gwi:863215}}

Pinus peuce 'Variegated' .. trust me.. lol

{{gwi:818977}}

Taxodium distichum 'Peve Minaret'

{{gwi:863217}}

Thuja occidentalis 'Wareana Lutescens' and a close up... more of a khaki color .. rather than a yellow or gold.. or bronze ....

{{gwi:863219}}

{{gwi:863221}}

and finally Thuja occidentalis 'Sherwood Frost' .. one that has the potential to be on the all time favorite list... so it will probably die... lol ... who is sherwood... he sure picked some nice things to name after himself.. or the nursery .... i recommend them all

{{gwi:767474}}

{{gwi:863224}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus