SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

A few from Friday

nat4b
11 years ago

Lots of flowers here and they are coming fast, two thirds already blooming. Is that a peak?

And my bud loss continue :( This time it's cats. Little one was chasing our other cat (which is good, she needs some exercise) and they broke two!! big fat scapes on Super Mama :'( I counted the buds on both - 33 and 28! Can you believe it? I think it's rare to reach this bud count here, and now I won't have at least 60 flowers. I nearly cried.

I also found instant rebloom scapes on Super Mama, and on a couple more plants. I forgot how many, but at least 7 plants have new scapes :)

Flowers - some repeats and some FFOs

Big Easy

{{gwi:773085}}

Fairy Tale Pink FFO - I move this poor thing every year :) I don't like it very much, I did the first year I had dls

{{gwi:773086}}

Trilithia again

{{gwi:773087}}

FFO on the one I identified as Chicago Knobby

{{gwi:773088}}

Prediction; I have several Maryott's flowers and this one is the best. They all multiply well, but others have problems here

{{gwi:773089}}

Elegant Candy - 2nd flower and pink! Sometimes it looks salmony or photographs so. My DH's pick

{{gwi:773090}}

Beautiful Edgings FFO - was one of the first of non-stellas to send a scape, back in April, but that one dried out quickly

{{gwi:773091}}

Nan's First Blush

{{gwi:773092}}

Mama's Cherry Pie looked bicolor-y today

{{gwi:773093}}

Little Light of Mine - FFO x 3

{{gwi:773094}}

It seems I post it a lot, but it looked like a tree today :) Intelligent Design

{{gwi:773095}}

Mighty Fortress FFO

{{gwi:773096}}

This NOID is so sparkly; interesting how some of the daylilies have a lot of that (diamond dusting)

{{gwi:773097}}

I said 'a few' but I just can't stop ;) ;)

Red Friday - not the best flower, and has some water damage; but what's funny I think last time it had a flower was Friday too. I guess you can say it's really True to name :)

{{gwi:773098}}

Oh yeah, and FFO on Raspberries in Cream. It's far from perfect, but I love it! You know, at least it opened :)

{{gwi:773099}}

Thanks for looking!

Comments (19)