SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doggonegardener

free to good home for postage...(two photos)

doggonegardener
17 years ago

Hey All,

I don't know how to go about this. I have some iris I will be digging as soon as they are finished blooming. I simply don't have a place to put more deep purple varieties.

I would like to offer these to cottage gardeners free. I don't know what postage will cost. Depends on how many to a box and where you live. Lets say I have approximately 50 of these fans. I could make them available to 5 people. Once they are dug I could package an offering and have the USPS figure the cost for shipping.

Here are the photos...

{{gwi:697752}}

{{gwi:697753}}

These are blooming now (in Wyoming) so they are a bit later than my TB irises but still probably an early bloomer. They grow about knee high.

If you would be interested in an offering of APPROXIMATELY 10 rhisomes from this digging let me know. The first 5 emails I get will be in the running. Once I get an offering weighed I can let you know about postage.

I hate to throw these out and don't know anyone here that wants them...I asked all my gardening friends...that's where I got this variety in the first place. They are lovely, they have just multiplied beyond my space allowance.

Email me if you are interested. I will dig them, cut the fans down, pack them and ship them to your location. It will probably be about 2 weeks before the digging.

Hope people are interested!

Rene

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living