SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fillymora

Free rose to good home (if you need me to mail it pls provide ship $)

filly_z8bFL
7 years ago

It was a hard decision, but my Honorine de Brabant rose is taking up prime full sun real estate in my small garden. I am getting rid of her because she has only bloomed 2 flowers for me in the two years I had her. I nurtured her with adequate fertilizer, water, sun... And just 2 blooms. She's healthy, putting out new growth, just not blooming. I'm replacing her with Teasing Georgia since I've been really successful with Austins.

i orginally got her from Heirloom roses so she is own root. I live in NWFL (near Destin,FL) and I will ship anywhere in the US via USPS. Or if someone wants to meet up local I will give you this rose plant and wish you good luck. I am guessing it will probably be around 15$ to ship? Maybe 20? I Duno but I would ship priority or 2-3 day if someone wanted to pay for that.

I get jealous seeing everyone's beautiful pics on GW of theirs but THIS ROSE HATES ME. I pruned to have 3 canes on it to help its vigor. The tallest is about 12-18 inches. It's still in the ground.

If there are no takers on GardenWeb then I guess I'll try Craig'slist or maybe call my local UF extension office and see if they will plant it over there as a donation. If interested please private message me!

Comments (15)