SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pieceofparadise

SE FL swap-Oct 16

pieceofparadise
18 years ago

If you plan on coming to the SE Florida swap, please go to the link below and confirm, if you haven't already.

All welcome! Seeds,cuttings, bare root,rooted cuttings,potted plants! If you are new to the area or just getting your garden started, I will have tons of freebie Heliconias. Or,just come meet some fellow plant nuts!

So far, the wonderful members here have committed to: tons of great plants!- for lunch break-cold drinks, pulled pork BBQ, salad and brownies. If anyone is vegan/lacto-ovo vegetarian, please speak up,so we can have something yummy for you too.

SE FL swap-Sunday, October 16 10 a.m. until? in Palm City at my house-It is very easy to get here

Northbound-Turnpike or I-95--turn right at the very first light after toll booth or exit ramp off Palm City/Hwy 714 exit (on 95-NOT 76/next one after Cracker Barrel exit)drive 2 miles due east to the end of 714, turn right, 10 houses on the left.

Southbound Turnpike/I-95 , first Stuart/Palm City exit. Turnpike-turn right onto 714, I-95, turn left on to Hwy 714/Martin Hwy. If you are coming Turnpike, drive 2 miles due east to end, turn right, 10 houses on left.If you are coming I-95, drive 7 miles east to end,turn right, 10 houses on left. If you get lost, call my cell phone 772-263-0726.

This is going to be fun!

Megan

Here is a link that might be useful: SE Swap

Comment

Sponsored