SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fawnridge69

WANTED: Ricky's Swap and Grunt - Sunday Oct. 22nd

fawnridge (Ricky)
17 years ago

Okay, okay, I'll start a list. First off, just a reminder - you'll have to e-mail me starting on Wednesday, October 18th for an invite that you'll need to print and bring with you to get through our guardhouse - you won't have to remove your shoes and we do allow toothpaste in carry-on bags.

Giveaway stuff - I don't want anything in trade for these plants. If you already have one, please don't take another.

Caesalpinia pulcherrima - Pride of Barbados or Dwarf Poinciana - Orange flower and Yellow flower (I'm a looking for pink and cream if anyone has seeds.)

Uncarina grandidieri - Monkey Puzzle Tree - Yellow flowers. I've got 10 started in one gallon cans but we can take cuttings when those are gone.

Plectranthus amboinicus - Cuban or African Oregano - Six started in one gallon, but lots of cuttings if you'd like one.

Ixora - The white ones seem to be doing okay, the Trinadad Red and the Super Kings are giving me fits. But they should start throwing roots soon. Either way, you'll be able to take cuttings if you feel lucky.

Crotons - I've got two different varieties in one gallon cans that will take full sun - Twist and Point, which is one of the earliest Thai hybrids, and a rare Yellow Davis #14. There are at least 6 of each. There are over 300 crotons in the ground here. I will take cuttings for anyone who is a collector.

What am I looking for?

Several small flowering shrubs. The must not root at nodes and they've got to be established in at least a one gallon can, preferably a three.

Stuff I've already got reserved, and this list will grow.

For Arabesque - A Stoplight Croton. I found one in a can hidden under a Selloum. It's yours.

For Lisa - A Krukonis Croton. I've already yanked the pick of the litter.

Okay, that's my list. There's other stuff here, surprises, first come, first served. Doors open at 10am on Sunday morning. Pulled pork and the famous Boca Boys Baked Beans with Peaches at noon. Come hungry, have fun!

Comments (151)

Sponsored