SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

Where oh where have my seeds gone??

Happy New Year everyone! Hope all of us are looking in a forward direction. Looking forward to seeding, spring, gardening, flowers.......:) Still no snow here but I find if I don't look outside I can pretend it is January and play in the seed catalogues. I sleep in the basement so it is easy to do. :)

I brought in the new year watching William Shatner's Weird Or What and doing my seed inventory. Found many seeds to be 5 years old already so I have no idea if ANY will be viable. I sure have lots of seeds!!! Anyone want to give them a chance, I will certainly share. Lots of vegie seeds! Except.......I can't find my 125 different pkgs. of tomato seeds!!! What's with that??? I have been sharing my bed with 2 shelties and 8 seed catalogues for the last 8 days of Christmas as I fall asleep creating new gardens in my dreams. But, the last two nights I have been searching the dark corners for my tomato seeds!!!! They gotta be here somewhere! *very puzzled, scrunched eyebrows at the dog on the floor watching me*

So until I find them, I will just have to add a few different ones to my seed orders this year. Want to try Bowden's northern collection and a couple of Vesey's this year. I don't have those ones in my collection.

Just curious how everyone else is doing with their garden plans. Any seeds started yet? *doing the excited wag-your-tail wiggle*

Don ~ Just curious when you start your pumpkins? I love pumpkins and have quite a few varieties (if they are still going to grow) *sigh*

Just somethin' to talk about!

Ginny

PS I have found Bowden's and McFayden's prices to be the best this year. OSC a close second and T&T as well. Vesey's a bit high for what you get but of course more variety. Not sure I want to touch Dominion. No Stoke's catalogue yet????

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County