SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

oh where, oh where are my royal colors?

Noni Morrison
16 years ago

I had a message that they would arrive the 9th. They have not shown up. I checked their web site and they gave a lot longer time span of when they would arrive and I think it is up tomorrow. I do hope my darlings are not out freezing somewhere!

So far I have received only one order with no frozen mushy bulbs!(Van Engelens were not frozen, just rotting basal plates and patches). Every other one but the White Flower Farm package I received today has had at least 2 rotting bulbs in it...and we have hardly even had night frosts here until the last 2 nights. Everyone has been really nice about replacing the rotten ones except VE, who said they were sold out and refunded my money, and Parks, who gave me in store credit because they were out. But it was such a pleasure to lift out 4 big healthy bulbs without any disease or rot! I do not remember just who was in the box,...Desire was one of them, but would have to go out to my workroom to remember the others...Oh yes, Sweet Lillian and Pink Star, and one other. Maybe a Red Peacock. These bulbs filled my big hands very nicely! I will definitely be looking at their selection next fall!

Easy to Grow Bulbs.com said that I was the first buyer who had complained of frozen bulbs this year and the lady was very nice! She said that she would tell them to be very generous with the bubble wrap this time.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions