SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pudge2b

Seed order

Pudge 2b
12 years ago

I got my first seed order today - this one from Stokes and another will go in later for William Dam.

Alas, too early to start anything just yet but just having the packages and starting to change my basement room from christmas craft room back to the seed sowing room is exciting.

So here's my order: Petunias: Opera Supreme, Avalanche Grape, Easy Wave Violet and Ramblin Sugar Plum (20 of each). These are for the big driveway pots, hanging baskets and the new raised bed under the front yard bay window. Depending on germination, I will probably have too many but, oh well, lol.

Gazanias: New Day Mix and Big Kiss Yellow because last year I didn't grow any gazanias and kind of missed their smiling faces.

Sunflowers Ring of Fire and Peach Passion because last year I didn't grow any and missed having sunflower bouquets in the house.

Rudbeckia Becky Orange, Becky Cinnamon Bicolor and Gloriosa Mix because Rudbeckia are great fillers in my backyard flower beds and they just bloom and bloom.

Veggies: Trailblazer Onion, Lunchbox paste tomatoes, Veeroma paste tomatoes, Northern Supersweet corn, SCH 1267 supersweet corn, Envy carrots, Skyphos and Buttercrunch lettuce.

I can't wait to get started.

Comments (14)