SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandysseeds007

WANTED: People who can pick up Brugmansia's in Burlington Ont

sandysseeds007
17 years ago

Time is a runnin' out!! For those interested in RuthAnne's offer of free Brugs and us Canadians know how difficult it is still to get our hands on even cuttings of these fabulous flowering trees/bush, go to the Brugmansia forum and look for the link near the top that says for Ontario people only or something like that. Find Ruth_Anne she's the one with the generous offer but will not be mailing/shipping out any brugs you must be able to pick them up on the day she is doing this. So you'll need to send her an email real soon as I believe it is for the 1st or 2nd Sat. in Oct but contact her for details and send your email address (unblocked)

Time is a runnin' out!! For those interested in RuthAnne's offer of free Brugs and us Canadians know how difficult it is still to get our hands on even cuttings of these fabulous flowering trees/bush, go to the Brugmansia forum and look for the link near the top that says for Ontario people only or something like that. Find Ruth_Anne she's the one with the generous offer but will not be mailing/shipping out any brugs you must be able to pick them up on the day she is doing this. So you'll need to send her an email real soon as I believe it is for the 1st Sat. in Oct but contact her for details and send your email address (unblocked)

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/brug/msg0913252325361.html?8

Anybody driving in from Windsor...I'll need half the trunk and the back seat to lay down on occasionally. ha ha ha Might as well look for a needle in a hay stack. I do believe in these kind of miracles though.

I'm hoping some of you are going to put out the effort to let Ruth Anne do her good deeds and please people as she is trying to do!! And I'm sure they'll be a few happier faces in acquiring such sought after beauties. So check her out...pronto! Possibly less than one week left that I know of. -Sandy

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions