SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandysseeds007

SWestern Ont & Michigan - Free Brugs 4 Pick up

sandysseeds007
16 years ago

First I'm sorry I'm not reachable for so many who'd be interested. And secondly, because I offer these so late as too not be able to mail them.

I'm in Windsor,Ontario and have free brugs for pickup. Too cold to deliver now by mail. Just spent over an hour creating a posting for free brugs for mail delivery and checked wunderground.com to see what the weather was going to be like. 1 day of below freezing and the tissue would probably be damaged. I copied it over to note pad to use next year when I won't wait til I see roots to offer them.

If your in Michigan you can always stop by, your risk.

I live about a mile away from the bridge and 1 block off the main road that follows along the Detroit river.

If anybody has a dark pink or prolific bloomer of any color bring it with you...hysterically lol...it's a sickness...lol

Offer is good for 10 days, otherwise the neighbors will get more. If I know your coming I can hold them longer. Please enquire first to see if I have any left then we can make plans.

All cuttings are at least 1 foot long. 3 colors, though I didn't get to see the yellow bud bloom this year. There's also the yellow that changes to tangerine posted on:

~Post Pic's thread and the white with trimmed pink which might be a frosty though I haven't clarified that with John yet, in the:

~Growing Dats and Brugs Together thread not far from the 1st page if not on the 1st page.

You'll have to copy and paste each link into your browser, as my links aren't bringing in the pictures and I haven't gotten anybody to correct me as to why yet. Use your back button to come back to the forum.

When you get to any picture, right click off the actual picture (where you won't incite a response) and right click on the picture one time, wait until a green box shows up in the lower right hand corner and click it, it'll help you zoom in anywhere on the picture, moving around with the scroll bars. At least my computer setup requires all of this to get the box up.

The yellow or pink&white don't have sererated (sp?)leaves like a bread knife's blade. I'd definately advise the yellow to tangerine one...very fast grower and blooms really well the first year. One picture shows the 1st flush. The second had more of which did not all get to bloom before taking it in. Next year I expect much more as the root system is much bigger on all of them.

Brug happy -Sandy

Comments (13)