SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
opnjmprs

New orders arriving

opnjmprs
14 years ago

I wanted to share a couple pics of daylily orders I've received over the past couple days. I must say that I've been pleased with everything that has arrived so far. Today my LA win for the AHS region 15 benefit auction arrived and I had to say WOW when I opened the box. I was high bidder for 3 fans of President Ronald Reagan. Larry and Cindy Grace made the donation to the auction. If you count the 2 tiny fans in the middle, there are a total of seven fans. Talk about generous!!!!

Also I received my order from Frank Smith. I ordered 3 of his most recent intros, and would have to say that I'm very pleased with the plants he sent. I realize that there are others here who have posted that they weren't happy with what they received from him. This is my first order from him and the plants he sent are very nice looking plants.

I also recieved my LA wins from James Hall (mljomo) and the plants as usual are all big and healthy. I didn't get a pic of that order yet, but will post one here when I get one taken. Anyway below are pics of the plants from Larry and Cindy Grace, and Frank Smith.

Linda

PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN

Order from Frank Smith

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County