SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

Hot Sunday bloomers, part II

Nancy
11 years ago

Starting part II with Pandora's Treasure, isn't it a beauty! I love it, and more because I lost my cat last year named Pandora.

{{gwi:709157}}

Francois Verhaert, I need to move this one. It is being smothered by larger daylilies all around it, could barely see the bloom peeking out.

{{gwi:709158}}

Got this one years ago as Raspberry Pixie. It is tall, & the flowers are kind of sprinkled looking. A few years ago someone else accidentally sent me what they later identified as Raspberry Pixie, the flower looked right but still much taller than RP is supposed to be. Actually they are both very similar, just different looking flowers. This one blooms a lot, you can't tell from the angle of the photo but the blooms are high above the foliage, looks quite cute.

{{gwi:709159}}

Tuscawilla blackout & another I will have to find the name for, just drawing a blank right now.

{{gwi:709160}}

Exotic Treasure

{{gwi:709161}}

My only rose, it is a miniature. I think that is why the Japanese Beetles haven't found it, but it doesn't bloom a lot. This flower is past its prime I'm afraid

One of my seedlings, I've shown before. I counted the buds on its 2 scapes, 1 has 22 & the other 18. That is pretty good for my garden. I wish it weren't quite so tall, but I just need to move it from the edge of the bed.

{{gwi:709163}}

New seedling that opened 1st time today, I like that it opened so well for a first bloom.

And some lilies

{{gwi:709386}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES