SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Hello Friends! I'm Back - I've Missed My Friends So Much!!!

Annie
14 years ago

It's Alive!!!

My computer has been down since January and I have missed you all more than you know. Please feel free to drop me a line. As soon as I get organized again, I will be posting LINKS to my PhotoBucket account, of winter snows and spring blooms. Can't wait to hear from you and read all the interesting topics I have missed out on.

I talked with Kathy on the phone. Had a great chat, as usual. She has such a great sense of humour and always makes me laugh - I needed cheering up at the time. Bless you Kathy dear.

I was so happy to get a lovely letter from Annette [I have one on the way to you, sweetie ((hugs))]. It was good to hear that I was missed...sob, sob. I know I missed the GW and you guys. She told me that there are newbies on here. Can't wait to meet you and hear your cottage garden stories.

Today I went by the fair grounds over in another county to see if there was any "good stuff" out behind the stock barns, and yo know me....I went prepared! I came home with several bags and two boxes of old manure/dirt and hay - the stuff from last year. (Yipee!) I will be going back too before the new stuff gets dumped on top.

I have gobs of tomatoes and veggies started for my garden. Lots of new flowers and many THANK YOU's to be posted to those who have shared things with me over the years.

I bought ten new pullet chicks yesterday...can't wait to show you guys my little sweeties.

Oh, just so much to tell you... (God help you all).

Gotta go fix supper and wash the manure dust off me - in that order. (hehehe) It's Taco Night! Ole!

~Annie

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor