SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Feeling a little overwhelmed....

lavender_lass
13 years ago

I went out to work in the gardens...and there's so much to do...and the dirt is still too wet to move anything very large. Kind of a trowel only, situation. Did I mention, I have so much to do?

So, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

I tell myself it doesn't all have to be done at once...and maybe I'm taking on too much...but I know it will be beautiful by June. It's just muddy and little weeds coming up everywhere and I do NOT want another summer of weeds in my kitchen garden, like last year.

Maybe I should have picked labor over plants, on CMK's question! LOL At least for the next few weeks. I have grass and wormwood coming up all over the kitchen garden...and I need to spend a couple of weeks, just getting the front beds ready.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I really feel better already!

Okay, so focus on one bed...get it done and then move on. So, I'll start with the little bed under the Italian plum trees. I'm off to plant the woodland strawberries (and move the ones the deer are eating) and plant them with my two woodland (?) phlox (very pretty purple flowers) violets and lavender alyssum.

Does anyone else feel a little overwhelmed? Too long a winter, too wet a spring and now, too many weeds? Please share so I know I'm not alone :)

Comments (17)

Sponsored