SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pudge2b

A pic of my craft booth

Pudge 2b
18 years ago

I posted a pic last year of some of my grass/wheat arrangements and such - here's one of the display booth at a recent craft show. The dish gardens on the table at the front are some of my best sellers.

{{gwi:658234}}

The little lady on the floor on the left is something I've been calling mini-scapes. I make small dolls out of raffia, then place him/her in a setting, trying to use all natural material. Here's a close-up of Bridge Girl - the bridge is made of dogwood, the tree is also dogwood with little bits of Lady's Mantle glued on. The moss on the ground is reindeer moss and the flowers are bits of annual Statice.

{{gwi:694313}}

This one is Swing Guy

{{gwi:694316}}

And this one is Wood Cutter Guy. The path is made of chick peas and the 'tree' is a dried up lilac bloom.

{{gwi:694319}}

I really enjoy making these little scapes and have all kinds of ideas for them - I just wish they'd sell a little better. Fun to make, though.

And here's a scary shot - part of the craft room and most of this year's harvest.

{{gwi:694321}}

I have two more shows to do this year, possibly three if I find another source of energy. I could go every weekend thru til Christmas if I felt like it, but my real work has been particularly busy and I've been working extra than my normal part-time hours, so the enjoyment part of crafting is lacking a little and I havent' been feeling really creative. Plus all those craft fairs seem to be a minimum hour's drive away - I know once the snow hits that will be the last thing I'll want to do at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning, LOL.

Anyway, just thought I'd show you what I've been busy with :)

Comments (8)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional