SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sazzyrose

Jam Packed Weekend

sazzyrose
17 years ago

I'm already dreading this weekend. Friday evening my youngest has her kindergaten graduation. Being it is her birthday the next day, I told her grandmas that I would have her family birthday supper that evening as well. As to save them a trip. Saturday morning we are having her birthday party with her friends. Then Saturday afternoon and evening I offered to host a barbeque for 12 South African immigrants that work at our shop. (They are missing their families so much.) Then my husbands aunt passed away and we just found out last night that her funeral is Friday afternoon. To top it all my aunt just phoned and invited us to her wedding on Sunday afternoon.

My house is a mess. ( I have snowmen sitting in my dining room yet.For crying out loud.)I still have plants to put out. And in my veggie garden the weeds are starting to get as big as the plants. (STUPID RAIN)

At work they are pushing for overtime and threatening mandatory overtime again.

I'm starting to get overwhelmed here.

I THINK IT"S TIME FOR A SICK DAY.

I have to bake for the graduation. Bake a cake for the Grandmas. Bake a cake for the kid party. Make all the salads for the barbeque.

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A SICK DAY.

Or does anyone want to do some baking for me. You could always send it express post.

Shelley

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm