SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

2 more beds done,2 to go yet.

13 years ago

This one is the second bed I finished mulching.Thought I would never get done with this one.

{{gwi:695075}}

Another view of it,

{{gwi:695076}}

3rd bed finished, too.

{{gwi:695078}}

would you look at the buds these lilies has gotten so early.I wasn't expecting buds on these Lilies so soon.

{{gwi:695080}}

Heres one of my clematis blooming from seeds I planted 2 yrs ago.

{{gwi:695082}}

will add a couple roses too,They are really showing their stuff this spring..

This one is DOLLY PARTON

{{gwi:695084}}

NICOLE;

{{gwi:695086}}

and a picture of my Indoor cat, name is SNOOPY. shes my 3 legged cat.She use to be indoor-outdoor, but, she disappeared one day for 3 weeks and I thought she had been killed.The teen boys around here think its funny to run over black cats, anyway, she came home after 3 weeks, nearly dead, she was so skinny, just skin and bones,and I took her to the vet,and he gave her a shot and antibiotic for me to give her at home,as she had a bad infection.He said one back leg was crushed and had to come off, but, she wouldn't live for that right now, I would have to give her meds and put some meat on her bones first, then bring her back in 2 weeks and he will see how she is.She gained back a few pounds and no infection, so her leg came off that day.Shes a very healthy cat now,and dont let me out of her sight,and gollies,I may have to put her on a diet to get some weight back off, :))

{{gwi:695088}}

Well, hope I didnt het this post toooo long...

Jean

Comments (19)