SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knottyceltic

HAVE: rd annual swap **london sarnia woodstk** part 4

knottyceltic
16 years ago

Starting our 4th page of pre-swaps...Wow! what a turnout.

Hope everyone is getting their pre-trades potted up to avoid the last minute rush.

Masking tape, sticky labels or plastic cuttlery make good objects to note the name of the plant as well as the recipient's name.

To re-iterate the details:

The swap is to be held in Appin on June 10th and 11am - ??? with hostess SIGNET and co-hostess Barb/KNOTTYCELTIC (me) on SIGNET's country property. There will be refreshments served and those who wish to bring something to throw on the BBQ, please feel free to bring them as well as any buns that you will need. SIGNET will provide condiments.

We ask that anyone who has not yet sent in a confirmation of attendance please do so ASAP so that we can get a good headcount for such things as refreshments etc... To confirm your attendance simply email me by clicking here and let me know if you are bringing

people with you so we have a good head count.

Those who are confirmed to attend will receive exact directions to SIGNET's home but it is very easy to find as she is on the main road straight through APPIN.

Please bring 1 lawnchair for each person attending.

SIGNET also lives very near to "HOSTA CHOICE GARDENS" just down the road from her and last year we all enjoyed a trip to the garden center as the swap wrapped up. The prices are a little higher than most centers but the quality, size and selection are exceptional and in my humble opinion, worth the extra bit of $$$.

Welcome to new attendees and don't forget to confirm your attendance by clicking the link above. I just need your username and your real first name (for nametags)

Your co-hostess,

Barb/KNOTTYCELTIC

Comments (150)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
More Discussions