SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

The 'babies' are arriving!!!

Cindy zone 6a
15 years ago

So, Finally, I see some of us 'northerners' are receiving our long awaited orders. Today I received my order from Marietta, and couldn't be happier, huge fans and a very nice bonus plant, Marietta Magic, a very nice pink double with a rose eye, something I don't have. My order from Wild also came today, smaller fans, but HEY I only paid 1.89 per fan ( including the shipping ) can't beat that!! I received a few classics, like Ice Carnival, Daring Deception and Ed Brown. The Marietta DL are on the right ( you all could probably have guessed that one !!)

I potted them up in very large pots that are on the patio. I had them ready just in case the ground would be too wet, which it is. We are probably out of frost danger, but you never know. I have a little micro climate due to the lake that keeps late frosts away on one side of my house. Happy planting to everyone, We will soon be out looking for those scapes!!! You 'Southern' people, keep posting your blooms, while we plant up here, It is great to see what is to come.

Cindy {{gwi:690220}}

Comments (8)