SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
signet_gw

HAVE: 3rd Annual Plant swap London, Woodstock , Sarnia ,

signet_gw(6b)
17 years ago

Chatham,St. Thomas and all points in between . Knotty Celtic and I Signet, are extending an invitation to a Plant trade/swap for the above mentioned areas. Due to some difficulties with her computer, I am posting this for her. This swap will be held in the same location as last year.

So come one , come all. Pre trades are welcome ,

Swap items can include anything gardening related , i.e. plants, seeds, pots, gardening tools , gardening books , soil, fertilizers , bug sprays....well you get the idea .

Hope to hear from all the people who attended last year and hope to hear from some new folks.

The date will be confirmed when Knotty Celtic gets back online later this week .

So, let's hear from you . Anyone interested?

Signet

Comments (150)

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

signet, if you have any left could you put aside some

Lungwort
    Obedience plant (pink)
    sedum
    Dame's Rocket
    Toad lily

skraps, I would like some
    Black hollyhocks
    Ostrich fern

I hope I have something that you would like

Hosta - Joseph (med sized hosta) (small amount)
    Hosta - lemon Drops (miniature)
    Hosta - Stiletto ( miniature)
    Hosta - Praying Hands (small hosta) - small amount
    Hosta - Whirlwind
    Hosta - Royal Splendor
    Hosta - Guacamole - Giant Hosta
    Hosta - 2 other kinds that I don't know the name

Hollyhock - pink

English Ivy

Vibernum shrub - Lanata

English Ivy

Strawberry Rhubarb

A few yellow daylilies - Stella de Oro

Campanula - Purple and White Mix

Grape hyacinth

Aster - Pink

Sedum Pink (Ice Plant)
    ----------

Wish

Foxglove

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Flowergirl/Merja,

I would love to have a division of your Japanese anemone Pamina please . Let me know what you would like in trade. Can you send me the pic of your daylily "reddish" please.

Thanks

signet

• Related Discussions

WANTED: London/Woodstock/St. Thomas /Strathroy Plant swap

Q

Comments (99)
    Hi Jeff, great to see you are joining the group. I have very little to offer since my gardens are only on their second year but mostly wanted to attend for the socializing. Quite a few of us met last year at Deb's house for the swap. We are glad to have you aboard and I think with Signet hosting, we are in for a real treat. She's going to show us "Hosta Choice Gardens" near her home but even better we get to see her vast array of plants she has collected and nurtured. As for me, I don't know that I have anything you might like but if you have an extra Kentucky Coffee Tree seedling, I'd be happy to take one off your hands. Just an aside Jeff...I'm still hoping for those bladdernut seeds to sprout. My wintersowing didn't do well at all and those pots that did sprout are only just sprouting now so I really don't see the benefit of doing the wintersowing at all. Barb
    ...See More

wanted: sw ont. plant swap/london & area--#3

Q

Comments (82)
    Hi everyone , been busy working on gardens and suffering from what appears to be a chronic case of Poison ivy that keeps recurring for some reason. On my third dose of steroids for it . I hope that this course of steroids has finally controlled it! it has been brutal ! Otherwise I am gonna have to take up wrestling or something ! ( as they said on saturday night live " gonna Pump you up ! LoL ! ) Seriously though I have not been enjoying this spring all that much fighting with this poison ivy thing . Seemed to start shortly after the swap and has continued to this day ! Ross , if it ever stops raining and we get some blooms I will definitely share some pics but for right now we are in limbo between spring bloom and summer bloom ( usually lasts 10 or so days but this year is lasting much longer cuz we havent seen any sun ! ) I do have a curiousity question though please Ross. Do your lupins self seed? I have some bags of lupin seeds but have never successfully germinated any but if they self seed , then I will just scatter the seeds and hope for the best . I was also wondering after talking to a number of people at the swap , just how many of us that are avid gardeners are married to people who really arent interested in gardening . I thought to myself , how odd. I guess opposites really do attract . ( Interesting isnt it ?) I know my hubby could care less and just puts up with my compulsion to garden ! Signet
    ...See More

WANTED: Have to trade

Q

Comments (2)
    Hi Violetta , Just curious, are you talking about the London, Sarnia, Chatham , Woodstock , St. Thomas, swap ? If you are , you need to post to that thread .. Let me know and If I can help you figure out where you need to be ...I will Signet
    ...See More

NEW: Now Time to Sign up for the 2014 Theme Garden Seed Swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Peggy and Lisa, I just re-sent the information to you by e-mail and through GardenWeb. I have no idea why the first mailing didn't reach you. Please let me know when you receive it. If you can mail Tuesday or Wednesday it will be fine. I have surprised myself by working with so many of the arrivals up to this point that I'm hoping I am a little of ahead of where I supposed my schedule might be now. I'm sorry people are having trouble getting the message. Please check your spam folder in case it might be there. I have not gotten the e-mail or GardenWeb information from either of you that you hadn't received my address and the rest of the information so it's not being kind to us. Meanwhile, what great seeds everyone is sending! Many of you have made it very easy for me to distribute the seeds by sending a list or otherwise labeling themes. Thanks so much. All of you are the best! Jeanne
    ...See More
  • skraps
    16 years ago

HOUSTAAUD: Yes I will trade Black hollyhock and Ostrich fern for a piece of your Hosta's- Praying Hands and
    Hosta - Whirlwind .

• skraps
    16 years ago

SIGNET:
    I will dig a piece of my pineapple hosta for you in exchange for Raspberry Sorbet.

Hostaaud: So sorry I spelled your name wrong. i didn't realize this would be so time consuming my head is spinning

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi SKRAPS, thanks so much for the trade!I am confirming that I will trade you Raspberry Sorbet for Pineapple upside down cake .......geez ...now I am hungry !

I know the pre swapping can be head spinning for sure especially when there are lots of traders .....but it is really worth it the day of the swap ....LOL! If necessary , take a breather from the posts for a day or so ....to sort out what you already have committed to . That is what I have to do sometimes. Then once I have those all sorted out ....I look again at what is being offered and what I still have to trade. LOL! Hope you dont get frustrated ....

HOSTAAUD: I will set aside for you the following :
    Lungwort
    Obedience plant (pink)
    sedum
    Dame's Rocket
    Toad lily (toad lily wont likely be very big as I have already done 2 trades from it but should be able to get you a small healthy root . )

I will take in trade a piece of the two unknown hostas you have please, a piece of Royal Splendor and daylily Stella d'oro and Vibernum shrub - Lanata please. Does that work for you ? Let me know

Thanks
    Signet

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi SHARRI

signet here ....I was just going over the posts making my lists of what I need to pot up for everyone and I reread one of your posts where you were asking for "Blue out grass" Can you please tell me exactly what that is ? Did you mean Blue eyed grass by any chance which is a small grass that has a purpley blue flower ? Here is a link to a picture of blue eyed grass on the net ...is this what you are looking for ? http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiEAl0tG94IBlg2jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNzVvaGlsBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA3M185NQ--/SIG=13k1rimp2/EXP=1179445376/**http%3A//www.bobsheldon.com/image.php%3Fgalleryid=flowers%26imagename=604-0481cwBlue-eyedGrass.jpg

Let me know please

Signet

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

Hi skraps,
    It is time consuming isn't it! :-) My head is spinning too.
    Thanks so much for the trade.

Signet, thanks so much for the trade.

• flowergirl_on
    16 years ago

Hi Signet,
    I'll bring you a Japanese anemone 'Pamina'. I would like one mini rusty pinky iris. I am interested in a mini white iris also, if possible. I'll send you a picture of my 'reddish' daylily.

Merja (Flowergirl)

• capehlke
    16 years ago

Adding to my sisters list of offers is:
    - 2 New Dawn Climbing roses (rooted cuttings last spring .. in their 2nd year)
    - White Rose of Sharon seedlings
    - Service berry
    - Purple lilac (single)
    - Daffodils
    - Narcissus (poets)
    - Medium height yellow iris
    - Tall Yellow Iris
    - Yellow Daylily
    - Angel Wing Begonias
    - Lungwort
    - Lots of Raspberry Suckers

SHARRI/BONNIE two Purple Wisterias are no problem - These are relatively good sized plants as opposed to rooted cuttings, she's interested in Blue Flax, Lavender, Lavatera from your lists.

• sharri
    16 years ago

Merja I would be interested in your redish daylily and your miniature iris. I have orange lilies if interested. My mom Bonnie would be interested i your red monanda and madonna. what do we have to trade you?

skraps I am confirming our trade thankyou

Hastaaud both my mom and I would be interested in any hostas you have to offer us. What do either of us have that you would like to trade for (sharri and Bonnie)

Sorry signet that was suppose to say blue oat grass not paying attention to spelling :) it is sort of a feathery mound.

knotty celtic I would be interested in snapdragons and my mom Bonnie would be interested in centaurea montana if still available

thanks everyone

• capehlke
    16 years ago

HOSTAAUD - I'd be very interested in your lemon drop and stiletto hostas. I could share several foxgloves in unknown colors or is there something else you may like?

MERJA - If you have any more Japanese anemone 'Pamina', I'd be interested as well as the miniature dwarf iris (tan colour with light blue beard). I have Peony, Yellow, Rust, bi-color (orange/yellow, tan/yellow) daylilys if those interest you.

• sharri
    16 years ago

I would be interested in your climbing rose

Sharri

• capehlke
    16 years ago

SHARRI
    Knotweed for orange tiger lilies is good for me.

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Chris,

I am interested in one of Marion's climbing roses please ,
    can you find out what she might like from my trade list please.

Merja, saving you 1 white and 1 rusty pinky iris fan .

Sharri: no problem , unfortunately I dont have any blue oat grass to offer you though.

Signet

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

capehlke

Foxgloves in different colours would be perfect.

Thanks for the trade. I'll set you up with the hostas, LemonDrop and Stilleto.

• flowergirl_on
    16 years ago

SHARRI,
    I'll bring you a red daylily (called 'Purple Waters') and mini tan iris. For your mom I will bring red monarda and anemone 'Madonna'. I am interested in your tiger lilies and gooseberry. I googled lavartis from your mom's list, nothing came up. Did you mean lavatera? If so, I would like pink lavatera and maybe you could bring me some horse poo?

CAPEHLKE,
    I will bring japanese anemone 'Pamina' and mini tan iris for you. I would like purple mum and dianthus 'Arctic Fire' as trade, if possible.

Merja

• flowergirl_on
    16 years ago

CAPEHLKE,
    I forgot to ask if Marion's Rose of Sharon is pure white or has maroon/burgundy center? If it is pure white, I would be interested (I have the other one). I am interested in her daffodils also. What would she like as trade?

SKRAPS,
    What kind of asters are you looking for? I have aster tongolensis 'Star of Wartburg' (small piece, since it almost disappeared during last winter) and I also have annual asters (pink and purple mix). What kind of aster is your pink one? I am interested in your black hollyhocks also, if you have any left.

Merja

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Flowergirl:

Another possibility could be Liatris . I wish you could all be here this week ...my wisteria, lilac, magnolia are al blooming and they are lovely !

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

flowergirl_on

Would you like to trade some of your Daylily, reddish for some of my yellow daylilies?

• sharri
    16 years ago

That would be great would you prefer straight poo or mixed with shavings. mixed is from the stalls and straight comes out of the paddock.
    I will talk to mom mom tonight and double check that name with her :)

• knottyceltic
    16 years ago

Wow...I miss a few days and the number of postings here EXPLODES...

Signet writes: KNOTTYCELTIC, I have four different pulmonairia's from the one you have . When you get here, you can see which you like best and I will dig some for you .OK ? I would like to know if your lungwort has white leaves? if it does and you have enough, I would love a division of this please and thankyou

Signet, sure I'll bring you a Pulmonaria Saccharata. It has very dark green leaves with white spots or splotches. Problem is that I inadvertently placed it where it gets too much sun and the leaves stay small to conserve water but otherwise it blooms very well even in too much sunlight. If you have Strawberry Splash I'd LOVE a piece of that but if not anything new will be just as fine. :o)

Chris if you have a small division of Dianthus Arctic Fire...I'd be thrilled. My trade list is small at the moment but feel free to wait until it's complete before you choose something from the list that you'd really like in exchange.

Sharri & mom Bonnie wrote: knotty celtic I would be interested in snapdragons and my mom Bonnie would be interested in centaurea montana if still available

Hi Sharri and Bonnie...yes I will set aside a pot of snapdragons for you and the centaurea Montana for your mom. The Centaurea is small but it grows in leaps and bounds so don't be taken aback by it's small size, for some it's invasive so by next year this small piece will be a "mound". If you still have a piece of candytuft and gooseberry, I would love that in trade. Thanks :o)

Merja I have a small iris (not mini but not medium or large either) that has never bloomed for me. I want to give it a new home where it might be happy enough to bloom. I just don't have the right amount of light or something so I would like to just give you the little iris to see if you can get it to bloom. No trade necessary.

Hostaaud/Audrey I would very much be interested in your mini hosta called lemondrops. Even just a single little eye would be wonderful. I have very small garden beds with limited space so a mini would be perfect. As for something for you, you may wish to wait (like Chris) to see what shows up on my list for trades. A lot of my plants are just emerging and I will have a much larger list in the next week or so, so write my name down with a blank space and when my list is larger you may see something you like better than what's there now. I will post a bit of an updated list at the bottom of this posting but the whole thing should double in the next while if you wish to wait and see.

Here's my updated swap list:

1 Centaurea Montana (promised to BONNIE)
    'some' Snapdragons (~5 plants per pot) (1 pot promised to SHARRI)
    1 baby skyrocket Juniper (~10" tall)
    2-3 single fans each of Daylily "fulva" (bright orange)
    3 pots wild purple violets
    1 pot wild white violets
    1 pot white Lily Turf and one dark purple fan of Iris (promised to SIGNET)

• knottyceltic
    16 years ago

Just a reminder to a few folks who haven't yet put themselves on the confirmation list. If you are sure you are coming, please email me/Barb/knottyceltic by clicking here to confirm your attendance. We just need to know how much food/drink to provide and to set up signage for each person in attendance. Thanks,

Barb & Signet (your co-hosts) :o)

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Again everyone ,

Ok ..adding a few more items (herbs) to my trade list:

3 good sized pots of Chocolate mint (smells lovely and makes a great tea! ) -this thanks to a previous trade from a Gardenwebber from Montreal where I got my piece of chocolate mint (thanks Bonniepunch) .
    2 good sized pots of pennyroyal -this also thanks to last years swap and one of our great swappers Bev
    2 good sized pots of Costmary aka the bible herb ( people used to use the leaves to mark the spot in their bibles and it was used before the advent of the bath..to help make one smell less offensive LOL ! )

Double feverfew

If you are interested in trading , let me know people .

signet

• sharri
    16 years ago

My mom would like to make some requests (Bonnie)

Jennifer: hostas if you still have some
    Signet: Monkey flower if you still have some
    lovinlife: some potinella if its not all gone
    daylilyhowie: some ladies mantle if you still have some
    Skraps: bergamont and blue columbine if its still available

thankyou everyone and let me know what I have that you might be interested

Bonnie

• sharri
    16 years ago

bill I would love a red dahlia

jennifer do you have any available lilies all I have are yellow and orange? I would love any other colour.

thankyou both
    Sharri

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Putting down monkey flower for Bonnie.

Now I have a request: Does anyone out there coming to the swap have any Penstemmon "Tubular Bells" in Red . I have a friend looking for some and I would love to be able to surprise him with some . Has anyone seen any anywhere? Let me know please and thank you .

Signet

• nyssaman
    16 years ago

I cant believe people are trading norway maples and japanese knotweed - For the love of GOD burn the stuff don't trade it lol. The knotweed once you plant it - you will never get rid of it. The norway maple is weedy as Signet will testify and it is alleopathic.

cheers all

• knottyceltic
    16 years ago

LOL, I was thinking the same thing Jeff but was too timid to say anything. To each his own I suppose but I'd be in your camp and burn it before I'd put it on my small piece of property.

Jeff, did you get my question about a baby Coffee tree?

Barb/knottyceltic

• knottyceltic
    16 years ago

Hey Jeff, what is the alleopathic mechanism of the Norway Maple and how does it impact our native trees, shrubs and ground plants?

Barb/knottyceltic

• knottyceltic
    16 years ago

allelopathic...needs the extra "L".

I know that the Black Walnut is the most famous of allelopathic trees around these parts but the mechanisms can vary as to how the tree is detremental to native varieties and even non-native varieties.

Barb/knottyceltic

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

knottyceltic

Hey Barb, I'd be interested in some of the bright orange daylily, if you still have some?

I've got you down for some lemondrop hosta.

I'm hoping that I have some more plants to offer too as more are emerging. All we need is some SUN! and to stop raining.

Thanks!

• flowergirl_on
    16 years ago

HOSTAAUD
    I'll bring you 'Purple Waters' daylily. I have few yellow daylilies already so could I have rhubarb instead, if that is ok with you?

KNOTTYCELTIC
    I would love to have your iris. Thank you so much. I will call it 'knottyceltic'. :) If you want something from my list, don't hesitate to ask.

DAYLILYHOWIE
    Do you have any named daylilies to trade with me? I have few of them. You could e-mail me directly if you like.

SHARRI
    Straight horse poo would be fine with me. Thank you.

Merja

• hostaaud
    16 years ago

flowergirl_on

Purple Waters daylily for Rhubarb. Thanks so much for the trade.
    Audrey

• daylilyhowie
    16 years ago

Confirming Lady's Mantle for your mom. Does she have Budgle Boy as a trade available.

Thanks
    Howard

• sharri
    16 years ago

confirm trade some bugle boy is yours

Bonnie

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Sharri,

Any chance you could forward a link to a picture of Bugle Boy . I have never heard of this plant so it is hard to know if I would be interested or not .

Thanks
    Signet

• nyssaman
    16 years ago

i dunno.lol . Ive never seen too much growin under them - grass can't even grow beneath them. the grass gets thin, then slowly fades away - then you have these huge bare spots with roots popping up every where. I still have about 150 coffee tree seeds ill get a couple started for you Knotty. I'm growing 14 thousand plants this spring very busy - very sore back.lol about 2000 done so far. the problem is most of my stratified seed have 2 inch roots on them So I'm tediously trying to plant them gently. If any one has Musa darj, sikk,(pups and seeds) or basjoo (pups) Im lookin for them - trachy fortunei too.

cheers

• sharri
    16 years ago

It took me awhile to find the plant myself. It is called carpet bugle.

also the other unidentified plant that she was offering is lavteras

I hope these correct spellings help :)

Sharri

• flowergirl_on
    16 years ago

SHARRI
    You might have to add 'a' there, 'lavteras' didn't work either :). Lavateras or lavatera has pink or white flowers, about 2 inches wide. If this is the plant I am interested.

Merja

• sharri
    16 years ago

you are absolutely correct, I never claimed to know what I was talking about :0)

Sharri

• rosco_p
    16 years ago

Signet/Knotty Celtic;I hope that I am not too late to say that I am interested in coming to the upcoming swap that you are holding. I didn't think that I would be able to make it but I can and would love to attend and meet some of you great gardeners whith whom I have enjoyed trading with these last couple of years. I will begin looking around to see what I have available for trade in the gardening realm and will post. Thankyou. Ross.

• rosco_p
    16 years ago

Below please find my listing of items available to trade for the upcoming swap. Thankyou. Ross

Potted black raspberry cane;
    Dwarf yellow Iris
    Japanese Kerria
    Small potted Gardenia
    Potted 1 foot pine
    Potted 2 foot Catalpa
    Blue Monkshood

• rosco_p
    16 years ago

Please note these additions to my trade list for the upcoming swap. many 2005/2006 back issues of Canadian Gardening Magazine
    Lilly of the valley / Centaurea Montana
    Lemon Balm / 2 foot potted spruce
    Crocosmia Lucifer Corms Red / 6 Yellow Calla Lilly Corms
    Potted 1 foot Honeysuckle / 3 purple spider Dahlia
    Silver dollar plant / 8 green leaved canna tubers
    1 yucca filementosa / potted silver maple tree 3ft.

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Rosco p ....good to hear from you !

Only time it is too late to join is the day after the swap LOL !. Up till then it's all good. I look forward to meeting you too ....since we have done some great swaps. When you are ready ...go ahead and post what you have available to swap.

If possible if you could contact Knottyceltic directly
    ( there is a link above in one of her posts) so she can add you and if you are bringing your spouse and/or children she can add them to the list as well. I ask that when you come you bring a chair for yourself and each person accompanying you as I dont have adequate seating for everyone , Lots of room just not enough chairs .

Also dont forget about the Gambler's circle. This is done at the end of the swap..any extra gardening items you have (plants ,seeds, magazines,etc bring them along for trading in the gamblers circle ...it is a put one take one kind of arrangement......you never know what you might find in the gambler's circle that you just cant live without LOL !

If you see anything from my lists above that you might like ....let me know and I will pot some up for you .

SHARRI: I dont know if the bugle boy you have is the same as mine so I would like to work a trade with you for one . What might you like from my list for one of your plants ?please let me know .

TO ALL :

I am adding to my swap list.

I have one small trade of pink forgetmenots

Star of Bethlehem ( lots )

Penstemmon Husker's Red

Achillea "The Pearl" ( lots) .

I have also got a big container of Poppy seeds that I would be glad to take some out of for someone
    ( this was bought as a big bag and is commercial seed).

I have one container of Mykes Growth supplement which is actually an organic microorganism that helps plants develop nice healthy roots fast .

I have 3 small pots of Elephant Ears with One bulb in each .

Let me know if you are interested.

Rottweilergirl, Earlebyrd , and Lovem ...are you still interested in participating ? We would love to have you join us ! If you dont have plants to trade, dont worry , see Knottyceltic's list of alternative swap items .. We have a good time , good eats and good plants so I sure do hope you will join us ....it is a good way to add to your gardens with little to no cost except for some items that you might normally throw away .

I thought of another item that might be a great swap item .....string/ or strips of material ....for tying up plants such as tomatos .......

Hey speaking of tomatos .....does anyone have any veggies to swap ? or annuals ? I would be interested.

I am also looking for Garlic Chives ....does anyone have any to swap ?

I would love some Amaranthus or Kiss me over the Garden gate too. Anyone have any to swap ?

Signet

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Me again .....thought of one other item I would love to get my hands on .....
    some Tomatillos....anyone got any to trade?

Signet

• rottweilergirl
    16 years ago

Sorry for the lapse there.....haven't logged in for a bit.
    I have blinds for you....and have been collecting all sizes of pots I can find, and also saving newspapers. So I got you covered for our trade!!
    Thanks a lot!! I am getting excited to go & check this out & meet everyone!!!

• rosco_p
    16 years ago

Signet: Thankyou for the welcome. Myself and my wife will be looking forward to the swap and meeting all you wonderful gardeners. Just a couple of extras I want to add to my list:
    1 pot of bamboo (don't know the type but I grew it from the seed from a trade on this forum.
    1 potted 1ft. tall white Rose of Sharon.

• sharri
    16 years ago

Rosco I would love to have a catalpa if you have any left
    let me know what I might have that you would like.

My mom Bonnie would be interested in a gardenia please check her list out for any trades please confirm if interested in these trades thankyou

signet I will put your name on some bugle boy and the best I can offer is chives if you are interested

Rottweilergirl, Earlebyrd , and Lovem If I have anything you would like just let me know or off of my moms list. I know how hard it can be to get started I just started to build my gardens last year. I will settle for a smile and a hello.

I also have a few daffodil bulbs just the straight yellow ones.

Sharri

• rottweilergirl
    16 years ago

SKRAPS - I have some hostas, and some aster seeds. I haven't started any of those yet. I would be interested in some blue columbine, ferns,chain tree,bleeding hearts, also the hosta-pineapple upside down --if still available.

SIGNET - Could I get 1 or 2 monkey flowers?and yes I will take some Japanese knotweed. Chocolate mint please

FLOWERLDY - I am interested in coneflower. Do you have BLUE hostas?

CAPEHLKE - Could I get some white bleeding heart seedlings? and from your sister-White Rose of Sharon seedlings?

SHARI - from your mom could I get blue flax? I have columbine -purple & yellow (together in flower) -possibly other colors -waiting to see what opens up. I also have seeds for bee balm if she wants those. I may have some started but not sure.

ROSCO - I would like : Catalpa tree,honeysuckle, purple spider dahlia, Japanese Kerria, blue monkshood, Centaurea Montana, and yucca filementosa.

Please let me know what you would like for trade.......this is my first time going, so hopefully I have what you are looking for!!

• sharri
    16 years ago

blue flax is yours an columbine for a trade would be great
    what would you like to trade for the beebalm seeds?

thanks sharri

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions