SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tyshee

does anyone have red dinner plate or waterlily dahlia?

tyshee
18 years ago

Not many dahlia available here and so I would buy them when I went to visit my family most of whom have now passed away. Last fall my husband who doesn't hear as well as before stored them in the wrong place and froze a life time of collecting all sorts of bulbs. What a mess and no more gnamed gladiola or dahlia or any other bulb. A lot of money went in the compost bin and the smell was horrendous too. I miss my red dinner plate which was a vivid red and some of my waterlily dahlia. All I could find was what home depot or Fred Myer's carry (lucky to have these stores) and it was a bag of three cactus smaller flower dahlias and a bag of 6 border dahlia. Nothing too great in the assortments. My girl friend gave me Key West and that was the nicest one I had. I would gladly trade for named asiatic lilies in the spring or any plants I might have which would mostly be common to you. I do have chocolate lily bulbs (not just rice or seed) or I can pay postage. I don't seem to travel as much anymore so replacement is more difficult. Thanks.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner