SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lzrddr

Random late fall succulent shots of yard

lzrddr
13 years ago

Ran around with camera between work shifts yesterday and got a few updates of some plants I haven't photographed in a while (sort of a photo-journal progress report to myself). Thought I'd share a few non-jade succulent photos.

Euphorbia anoplia, put in this pot a year ago- hardly filled half the pot them. Filling it nicely, though.

Faucarias bloom great this time of year, but only at the very end of the day, just before it gets dark (moth pollinator?) so I rarely get around to getting a photo of them.

Sort of early for most Aloes, but some are having maturing blooms... this is Aloe elegans

Got this as a cutting a few years back (Euphorbia nerifolia variegated) from guy down the street with a huge tree of this... now getting to point where I may be giving away cuttings soon, too.

One of my favorite aloes for Southern California- Aloe betsileensis... flowers are really nice, but here it one just starting to show. Plant looks great year round, though, changing in colors from turquoise to purple-brown, to red-green... a nice looking all-around aloe.

Another easy to grow Euphorbia 'tree': Euphorbia tetragona

Crassula lactea, almost in full bloom... I think I got this one from Norma (thanks!)

Trichodiadema bulbusum gets a haircut (gets so shaggy in a year I can no longer see the cool raised roots).

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting