SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Interesting call with Four Winds.

Andrew Scott
10 years ago

Today I ordered more of the Romeo Citrus fert, from Four Winds. I know it doesn't contain all the nutrients/micro nutrients my trees need, but they seem to do much better than when I just feed with M.G. Acid.

The woman I spoke with is nobody I have spoken with before but we started talking about what trees I have ordered from them, and I told her that my Or Blanco wad my favorite tree from them. Then she tells me......THEY MAY NO LONGER CARRY THEM!!!!! I never did get a clear reason as to why. I know Meyer Mike knows the woman that handle the customer service dept, so maybe he can get more info on it, but I was really taken back by that! I told this woman that I.M.O. the Oro Blanco is one of the best choices for indoor growers based on it's blooms and fruit production.

She did say something about possibly offering small bare root trees, and she also told me that they have not made an official decision yet, apparently they are still just discussing it.

If anyone has ever considered ordering this variety, I would not wait to much longer just in case they do decide to stop offering it all together(hopefully they will just continue to offer it in a small size), I myself am considering buying one more. I may just try to see if I can root a couple of cuttings from my tree.

Let's just hope Four Winds keeps offering this variety!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Andrew

Comments (11)