SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Got WebCam?

Annie
14 years ago

I bought myself a Logitech QuickCam (WebCam) a couple of days ago and yesterday installed it on my computer, using Skype on the internet. (If I can do it, anyone can). It was easy and fast to install and only cost $20. Skype is a free service provider on the internet.

(What a worthwhile investment this has been for me already!!!)

It is so wonderful to be able to see and talk to my darling daughter and my sweet little 18 month old baby granddaughter! Little Maya was smiling and crying out,

"Guh-rannie! Guh-rannie! I wuh you Guh-rannie!"

My heart nearly melted into a little puddle to see their faces and speak to them like that and hear Maya say I love you Grannie.

Maya knows my face because my thoughtful daughter made her a little photo album all her own with photos of everyone in our extended family. Every night when Maya goes to bed, she kisses our photos and tells us all goodnight. She knows my voice because we talk on the phone nearly every day. But now we can visit live, face to face, and it will almost be like we are together. I will no longer be a stranger to her and I am so grateful for that.

My daughter's eyes were filled with tears. We have missed one another so much. I am so happy to see her beautiful, loving face. (tears, tears, tears of joy)

Every computer guru Granny & Grampa should have a WebCam!

~Annie

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus