SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Did Everyone receive their gift from Secret Santa's?

lovelyiris
16 years ago

Well I'm back home and need to know about our SS exchange. I'm sorry that I had to work and was not able to spend Christmas with my family or my family here on the gardenweb. I'm just wondering if everyone has got their gifts from their Secret Santa's.

If not,email me and I will look into it.

I must say that I had a very blessed Christmas and I have a great many of you to thank for that. I got brug cuttings from Chena, Kristy, and several other people. My mailbox was filled with seeds people shared with me, lots of plants, some candy, jelly from Knotts Farms in California, some gloves, and just different little things from all the wonderful people here.

It just goes to show that it doesn't matter how much you give, you can never outgive the good lord up above who spreads joy, peace, and love through all of us to one another.

Tomorrow I'll be having Christmas with my son and grandchildren. Then maybe I can get some rest.

Thank each and everyone of you for making my Christmas and others here on the Gardenweb that much more enjoyable.

Best Regards from ya'lls garden buddy in East Texas,

Marian

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida