SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

DH is so bad but so good

karyn1
16 years ago

DH is forever complaining about all my plants but then he'll give me a GC to a nursery or bring home something he thinks I would like. He outdid himself and spilled the beans about my Hanukkah present(he couldn't wait 2 days?). He bought me a 10x10x12 greenhouse and is having it built so it's accessible from my dining room. The people who are putting it up probably won't be able to get here any earlier then the last week of Dec so it's kind of a tease but I'll have to buy potting benches and hangers anyway. It shouldn't take longer then 2 days to complete. I'm sure one of his reasons for buying it was to clear some of my plants out of here but he was so cute and excited about this. I think he was more excited about it then I was. lol We'd gone back and forth about this for a while. I didn't want something sitting in the yard that would only be used for part of the year but since it will be attached to the house I'm thrilled and will use it year round. I'll post pics once it's up. Too bad I spent all that money on window treatments for the dining room last year. lol

Karyn

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County